29%
Huomenna vasta
41%

Ääniä yhteensä: 34

Gat
Kitisijä

Re: Nyt panettaa -ketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gat »

exPertti kirjoitti: Mutta jotkut naiset pitkin matkaa iästään riippumatta tai roikkumatta ovat osoittaneet kiinnostusta ja sillä on pärjätty tähän asti.
Minäkin kerron tuollaisia juttuja. Esimerkiksi tänäkin kesänä moni kassatyttö haluaa minua.
This house is as old as I am.
This house knows all I have done.
This house is full of m-m-my mess.
This house is full of m-m-mistakes
This house is full of m-m-madness.
This house is full of, full of, full of fight!
-KB
So Hard
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja So Hard »

Gat kirjoitti:
exPertti kirjoitti: Mutta jotkut naiset pitkin matkaa iästään riippumatta tai roikkumatta ovat osoittaneet kiinnostusta ja sillä on pärjätty tähän asti.
Minäkin kerron tuollaisia juttuja. Esimerkiksi tänäkin kesänä moni kassatyttö haluaa minua.
Mikä todistaa Davenkin mainitseman evoluutionäkökulman.
Universaali disclaimer.
James Potkukelkka
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja James Potkukelkka »

Gat kirjoitti:
Sinä oletkin Orimattilan paroni!
olen voimakas oikeudenmukaisuuden kannattaja
Gat
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gat »

James Potkukelkka kirjoitti:
Gat kirjoitti:
Sinä oletkin Orimattilan paroni!
Eihän ne nuoret kesälomasijaiset likat marketeissa tuota välttämättä tiedä.
Kyseessä siis täytyy olla huisin komea ohimoilta jo harmaa ulkonäköni, sulavapuheinen miehekäs henkinen karismani ja pesemättömästä hikisestä upeasta vartalostani pursuava feromonien myskintuoksu.
-KB
elco
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja elco »

Olisin saanut!
Masturbation is for the poor.
-Atticus Fetch, Californication
Ylermi Ylihankala
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ylermi Ylihankala »

Ei se, että saiko, vaan se, että tietää, että olisi saanut.
Mulla on se onni, että olen löytänyt itseni ja toivon muillekin ihmisille sitä. Että tällainen ihminen on tarkoitettu tänne, me ei olla sattumaa.
elco
Kitisijä

^ Jörkkiessäkin paljastuu!
elco
Kitisijä

^ Niin minäkin!
Gat
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gat »

James Potkukelkka kirjoitti:Pointtini ehkä oli, että miehillä on tutkitusti vilkas mielikuvitus sen suhteen, että heillä ehkä kenties mahdollisesti olisi mahkuja jonkun naisen kanssa. Tämä on evoluutiopsykologisesti tietty kannattavaa, koska jos ei veikkaa, ei voi voittaa.

Setämies siis toki arvelee, että nuoret naiset ovat kiinnostuneita.
So Hard kirjoitti:
Gat kirjoitti:
Mikä todistaa Davenkin mainitseman evoluutionäkökulman.
Olen ennenkin laittanut tänne, mutta arvostamasi evoluutiopsykologi blogissaan kertoo samaa. Jumala, Beavis ja Butthead ja tietenkin eritoten Kassatytötkin mainitaan. :h:

Kuva

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the ... eve-in-god

The Scientific Fundamentalist
A look at the hard truths about human nature.
by Satoshi Kanazawa

Why Do We Believe in God?
The connection between God and Beavis and Butt-head.

Question: Why do we believe in God?

Answer: Beavis and Butt-head.

Good night, everybody! Drive home safely, and don’t forget to tip your waitress!

Trust me, this connects....
The key to the connection between God and Beavis and Butt-head are two young rising stars of evolutionary psychology, Martie G. Haselton of UCLA and Daniel Nettle of the University of Newcastle, and their incredibly ingenious Error Management Theory. In my opinion, Error Management Theory represents the greatest theoretical achievement in evolutionary psychology in the last several years.

Imagine a typical scene in Beavis and Butt-head, on a rare occasion when the boys are not sitting on the couch watching videos. (I haven’t watched MTV since 1994, so I hope their show is still on; otherwise, I might as well be talking about Uncle Miltie and the Texaco Star Theater.) So Beavis and Butt-head are walking down the street, and pass a couple of young, attractive women, dressed in their obligatory tank tops and hot pants. As the women pass, one of them turns to Beavis and Butt-head, smiles, and says “Hi!”

Now what happens? Beavis and Butt-head freeze, their entire cognitive functions (such as they are) on hold, and they mutter, "Whoa.... She wants me.... She wants to do it.... I’m gonna score....”

As comical as Beavis and Butt-head’s spectacular misunderstanding may be, experimental evidence suggests that their reaction is quite common among men. In a typical experiment, a man and a woman engage in a spontaneous conversation for a few minutes. Unbeknownst to them, a male observer and a female observer watch the interaction from behind a one-way mirror. After the conversation is over, all four of them (the male participant, the female participant, the male observer, and the female observer) judge how romantically interested the female participant was in the male participant. The data show that the male participant and the male observer often judge the female participant to be more romantically interested in the male participant than the female participant and the female observer do. The men think that the woman is coming on to the man when the women don’t think she is.

Whether you are a man or a woman, if you think about your own life for a minute, you’ll soon realize that this is a very common occurrence. A man and a woman meet and engage in a friendly conversation. After the conversation, the man is convinced that the woman is attracted to him and perhaps wants to sleep with him, when the woman is entertaining no such thought; she’s just being nice and friendly. It is a common theme of many romantic comedies (as well as virtually every episode of Three’s Company.... Am I dating myself?) Why does this happen?

Haselton and Nettle’s Error Management Theory offers a very convincing explanation. Their theory begins with the observation that decision making under uncertainty often results in erroneous inference, but some errors are more costly in their consequences than others. Evolution should therefore favor an inference system that minimizes, not the total number of errors, but their total costs.

For example, in the case at hand, the man must decide, in the absence of complete information, whether the woman is romantically interested in him or not. If he infers that she is when she is in fact interested, or if he infers that she is not when she is in fact not interested, then he has made the correct inference. In the other two cases, however, he has made an error in inference. If he infers that she is interested when she is in fact not interested, then he has made an error of false positive (what the statisticians call the “Type I” error). In contrast, if he infers that she is not interested when she is in fact interested, then he has made an error of false negative (what the statisticians call the “Type II” error). What consequences do the false positive and false negative errors entail?

If he made the error of inferring she’s interested when she’s not, then he’d come on to her but ends up being rejected, laughed at, and possibly slapped in the face. If he made the error of inferring she’s not interested when she is, then he’d missed an opportunity for sex and possible reproduction. As bad as being rejected and laughed at is (and, trust me, it is), it is nothing compared to missing a genuine opportunity for sex. So, Haselton and Nettle argue, evolution has equipped men to overinfer women’s romantic and sexual interest in them, so that, while they may make a large number of false-positive errors (and, as a result, get slapped all the time), they would never miss a single opportunity for sex.

Among engineers, this is known as the “smoke detector principle.” Just like evolution, engineers build smoke detectors in order to minimize, not the total number of errors, but their total costs. The consequence of a false-positive error of a smoke detector is that you’re woken up at three o’clock in the morning by a loud alarm when there is no fire. The consequence of a false-negative error is that you and your entire family are dead when the alarm fails to go off when there is a fire. As unpleasant as being woken up in the middle of the night for no reason may be, it’s nothing compared to being dead. So the engineers deliberately make smoke detectors to be extremely sensitive, so that it will give a lot of false-positive alarms but no false-negative silence. Haselton and Nettle argue that evolution, as the engineer of life, has designed men’s inference system similarly.

So that’s why men always come on to women and make unwelcome passes all the time. But what in God’s name does any of this have to do with our belief in God? I’ll explain in my next post. Trust me, this connects.

Jatko:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the ... -butt-head

The Scientific Fundamentalist
A look at the hard truths about human nature.
by Satoshi Kanazawa

All men are Beavis and Butt-head
Published on March 30, 2008 by Satoshi Kanazawa in The Scientific Fundamentalist

Kuva

In my earlier post, I used the example of Beavis and Butt-head as an illustration of how men always overinfer women’s sexual interest in them. You may think that Beavis and Butt-head are buffoonish cartoon characters, and real men and boys don’t behave like them. Well, you’d be wrong, and I have a Federal class-action lawsuit to prove it.

In January 1998, the American supermarket chain Safeway (which is unrelated to the British supermarket chain of the same name and similar logo, which has recently been acquired by the rival chain Morrisons) started implementing what it called the “superior customer service policy.” It required all Safeway employees to look customers in the eye and smile. If the customer paid by check or credit card, cashiers were required quickly to scan the customer’s last name and thank them by their last name, as in “Thank you, Mr. so-and-so, for shopping at Safeway,” while looking at them in the eye and smiling.

On a personal note, I was living in Palo Alto, California, during the summer of 1998, while I was Summer Scholar at the Center for Advanced Study in Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University, and I did my grocery shopping at a local Safeway. I was very amused that, at every checkout, the Safeway employee would stare at my credit card for 30 seconds and mutter “Thank you, Mr.... umm... Mr. Ka... Kana... umm... Mr. Kanazaina... for shopping at Safeway.” At the time, I had no idea that it was a newly enforced company policy.

I suspect Safeway’s “superior customer service policy” was invented by some management consultant with an MBA from a leading business school. True to the microeconomic model of the singular and unitary actor dominant in business schools, which makes no distinction between men and women, Safeway’s policy makes no distinction between the sexes. In the policy, there are no men and women, only employees and customers. It required both male and female employees to greet both male and female customers in the identical, “friendly” manner.

As it turns out, the policy worked very well roughly three-quarters of the time, between a male employee and a male customer, between a male employee and a female customer, and between a female employee and a female customer. However, the policy backfired when the employee was female and the customer was male. When the female employee gazed deeply into his eyes, smiled, and thanked him by his name, the male customer “naturally” assumed that she was attracted to him, and started harassing her by following her around on and off work. In other words, many of the male customers turned into Beavis and Butt-head. Eventually, five female employees had to file a Federal sex discrimination charge against Safeway to force it to stop this policy, which the supermarket chain did when it reached an out-of-court settlement.

This fiasco was an embarrassing and costly episode for Safeway. It could have been avoided entirely had the management consultant who devised the “superior customer service policy” had any knowledge of evolutionary psychology in general, and Haselton and Nettle’s Error Management Theory in particular (although, to be fair, the theory had not been invented in 1998). Any evolutionary psychologist could have predicted that Safeway’s new customer service policy was a disaster in the making, because all men are essentially Beavis and Butt-head. Only economists would be so blind.

To anticipate your question, the answer is, no, I did not follow the female Safeway employee around in Palo Alto. Obviously, she was not truly in love with me if she couldn’t even remember my name.

Satoshi Kanazawa

Satoshi Kanazawa is an evolutionary psychologist at LSE and the coauthor (with the late Alan S. Miller) of Why Beautiful People Have More Daughters.
more...
Viimeksi muokannut Gat, 08.08.2014 15:17. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
-KB
James Potkukelkka
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja James Potkukelkka »

exPertti kirjoitti:
elco kirjoitti:^ Jörkkiessäkin paljastuu!
Sitä tarkoitinkin.
Voi veljet!
olen voimakas oikeudenmukaisuuden kannattaja
Georgina
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Georgina »

No nyt tuossa vain elämää imussa katoin pari Elan vetoa. Mä kyllä panisin sitä! En taida olla ihan ainut ;)
When my baby is good she is good, but when she is bad she's even better
Kreitsu
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kreitsu »

Georgina kirjoitti:No nyt tuossa vain elämää imussa katoin pari Elan vetoa. Mä kyllä panisin sitä! En taida olla ihan ainut ;)
^Siis Elastinen? Musta se on niin epäseksikäs henkilö, ettei tule toista mieleen. Jotenkin mieltäisin sen lemmikiksi, jota voi rapsuttaa tmv.

Mutta ei siis paneta nyt noin muutenkaan. Lähinnä vituttaa.
"I've learned so much from my mistakes...
I'm thinking of making a few more."
Niba
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Niba »

Tänään töissä ,syy oli vieraileva esiintyjä..
Pyyhin Netikettiin..
Kreitsu
Kitisijä

Suvinen kirjoitti:
Kreitsu kirjoitti:
Georgina kirjoitti:No nyt tuossa vain elämää imussa katoin pari Elan vetoa. Mä kyllä panisin sitä! En taida olla ihan ainut ;)
^Siis Elastinen? Musta se on niin epäseksikäs henkilö, ettei tule toista mieleen. Jotenkin mieltäisin sen lemmikiksi, jota voi rapsuttaa tmv.
Se johtuu siitä yltiöpositiivisesta julkisuuskuvasta. Pahat pojat on vaan kuumempia. Itse preferoin tulisieluisia rokkaripoikia maitopoikien edelle, vaikka voisinkin ehkä lähteä Elan kanssa lenkille.
No mulla ei ole Elastisesta sen kummepaa luonnekäsitystä: käsitykseni perustuu ulkonäköönsä, joka on sellainen lupsakka rapsutettava koira.

Mä en kyllä preferoi mitään rokkareitakaan. Haluan kunnollisen herrasmiehen, joka ei käytä kamaa ja sekoile kännissä (ainakaan paljon tai liian usein). Elan voisin viedä koirapuistoon. :mrgreen:
Dynamo
Kitinän uhri

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dynamo »

Eiköhän taas aamulla.
Tanssilattioiden Timanttipora.
Nussittuna nukut paremmin.
Kreitsu
Kitisijä

Joku raivopano vois nyt toimia, kun vituttaa. Vois samalla lätkiä litsareita ja kuristaa.
Kreitsu
Kitisijä

Joo, sellanen lahnapano olis ihan jees. Vähän väsyttää, mutta jotain täytettä olisi hyvä saada koloonsa. Mitään en kyllä jaksa ite tehdä.
Kreitsu
Kitisijä

^Joo siis mullahan näitä lahnapanohaaveita on ollut ennenkin. Niillä voisi tienata rahaakin, kun monet tykkää panna vammaista. Voisin esittää neliraajahalvaantunutta. Rahaa tulis ovista ja ikkunoista eikä tarttis eväänsä liikauttaa. Oikeasti nyt en kylläkään jaksaisi edes lahnapanoa. Tai no, jos vetää purkillisen unipameja naamaan, niin ehkä sit vois jaksaa.
Dynamo
Kitinän uhri

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dynamo »

Juu. Kiitos.
Tanssilattioiden Timanttipora.
Nussittuna nukut paremmin.
Gat
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gat »

Kreitsu kirjoitti:^Joo siis mullahan näitä lahnapanohaaveita on ollut ennenkin. Niillä voisi tienata rahaakin, kun monet tykkää panna vammaista. Voisin esittää neliraajahalvaantunutta. Rahaa tulis ovista ja ikkunoista eikä tarttis eväänsä liikauttaa. Oikeasti nyt en kylläkään jaksaisi edes lahnapanoa. Tai no, jos vetää purkillisen unipameja naamaan, niin ehkä sit vois jaksaa.
Miten joustava olet? Joogaatko tai jotain?
Voisiko sinut taittaa lahnana kaksinkerroin linkkuun, niin että kaikki aukkosi olisivat dipattavissa ympäri kiertämättä? :h:
-KB
Gat
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gat »

McJanne kirjoitti:Mites G-mies itse, meniskö linkkuun? Samaan aikaan panna perseeseen ja runkata sua sun omalle naamalle, pienellä satsauksella voisit ottaa vielä itse itseltäsi saunasolmun tapaan suihin. Mie voisin sitten vapautuneilla käsille hyväillä hellästi sun hiuksia.
:shock: Hei siis minä olen luonnostani jäykkä. Tosi noloa koulun liikuntatunneilla. (Sifuni Bruce Leekin oli oikeasti kuin sahapukki), mutta nuorempana venyttelyn kautta minäkin olin joskus aika taipuisa. Vaikkei mitään spagaatia. Yksi treffaamani misu esitti minulle NAKU-spagaatin ja se oli aika jännä nähdä. (Vinkki: elä nyvi, hittaasti taivuttaen venyttele. Joskus pyysin isaänikin vetämään koipeani kun toisen tungin vaikka auton renkaan taakse. Lämmittelyn jälkeen. Tosin maailman parhaan mutta polvivammaisen ja siksi käytännössä yksijalkaisen potkijan Bill "Superfoot" Wallacen ohje onkin venytellä kylmiltään.)

Mutta siis itse kysymykseen: No en.
Minä siis EN ole savolainen, vaikka niin luullaan.
Sinä olet savolainen.
Eihän se mikä synti ole, mutta jumalaton häppee se on.

Kysyin kuitenkin lahnaNAISTEN taivuteltavuudesta.
I need a beer. Jaa onhan sitä vielä! :D
-KB
Gat
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gat »

McJanne kirjoitti:Sit vois koittaa semmosta, että käsillä seisonnassa laitetaan olutpullo avattuna sulle perseeseen ja annetaan valua tyhjäksi suoleen. Aika hottia ois, onko tullu mieleen kokeilla?
Paitsi että en ole oikeasti savolainen, luullakseni en ole homoseksuaalikaan kuten sinä.
Joten kaada itsellesi vain.
Nyt aion sammua ja aamulla oksentaa.

Öitä!
-KB
RolloTomasi
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja RolloTomasi »

Gat kirjoitti:Yksi treffaamani misu esitti minulle NAKU-spagaatin ja se oli aika jännä nähdä.
Eikä silti antanut pillua? Vitun törkee kullinkiusaaja...
Kreitsu kirjoitti:Joo, sellanen lahnapano olis ihan jees. Vähän väsyttää, mutta jotain täytettä olisi hyvä saada koloonsa. Mitään en kyllä jaksa ite tehdä.
Voi kun sua sais auttaa!
Since I cannot prove a lover, to entertain these fair well-spoken days, I am determined to prove a villain and hate the idle pleasures of these days.
Gat
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gat »

RolloTomasi kirjoitti:
Gat kirjoitti:Yksi treffaamani misu esitti minulle NAKU-spagaatin ja se oli aika jännä nähdä.
Eikä silti antanut pillua? Vitun törkee kullinkiusaaja...
Antoihan se (suorastaan pyysi), mutta se oli juuri se surullinen tapaus, kun minulla ei seissyt :roll: :oops:
Jykevärakenteiseksi naiseksi yllättävän notkea ja todella suloinen pillu.

P.S: Minäkin haluaisin Auttaa Kreitsua! Teemmekö ryhmätyötä vastuun kannossa vai tapellaanko?
-KB
RolloTomasi
Kitisijä

Viesti Kirjoittaja RolloTomasi »

^ Tehdään ryhmätyötä, Kreitsu saa niin enemmän apua.
Since I cannot prove a lover, to entertain these fair well-spoken days, I am determined to prove a villain and hate the idle pleasures of these days.
Vastaa Viestiin